02/06/2015

The Body Shop Vitamin C Skin Enhancer & Moisturiser



Dull, tired, grumpy skin? You need The Body Shop Vitamin C products in your skin care line up. At this time of year my skin becomes a little unhappy, the transition from Winter to Spring/Summer leaves my skin looking dehydrated, dull and just plain yuk. When I first heard about the new products that were recently added to the TBS Vitamin C range I just knew I had to head to my nearest store to try the products in person - it was pretty much love at first use! As you can imagine both the moisturiser and enhancer have a gorgeous citrus, sweet scent, at first I was a little apprehensive as my sensitive skin doesn't always react very well to fragrance in skincare products, however the Vitamin C line is naturally scented without perfume. I've been using both products for around four weeks now and my skin has never looked brighter, my skin looks more radiant and I put it down to these two products, here are my thoughts -

Vitamin C Instant Glow Skin Enhancer £14.00 
If you are looking for an instant fix the skin enhancer will be perfect for you. I tend to use this product as a primer underneath makeup, but it works really well on its own too -it's perfect for no makeup days! I find that the peachy pigment instantly brightens up my dull, sallow skin. This feels refreshing when applied to the skin and the scent is so uplifting on tired mornings. When I use this my makeup stays fresher for longer, this manages to add a healthy glow without looking glittery or making my skin look sweaty. You do have to work this product into the skin quickly as it dries almost instantly, I quite like this though, as it doesn't leave a tacky layer on my skin like other primers I have tried. I'm quite surprised at how much I have enjoyed using this product as I haven't been a fan of any of the other TBS primers. I like that this doesn't have silicone texture, it works really well with my combination skin.

Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturiser £16.00 
The Vitamin C moisturiser has a fresh, lightweight formula that feels slightly cooling on the skin. This hydrates my skin and over the four weeks I have been using this I have noticed a huge improvement in my skin. My skin looks plumper, brighter and healthier. With this having a gel texture I can imagine it will be perfect for the Summer months, unlike other gel moisturisers I have tried that tend to sit on the skin, TBS one absorbs really well - it feels like my skin drinks this stuff up. If you suffer with dull or dry skin, then you may enjoy this moisturiser as much as I do. Before I started using this I was suffering with dry patches, but a few weeks on and the texture of my skin has improved so much. I love this stuff.

I'd love to try more products from the Vitamin C range the Microdermabrasion and Skin Reviver serum are on the top of my to buy list at the moment. I'm super impressed with both of the products I've tried, both of the products not only smell amazing, but also are super effective at brightening up my skin, I wouldn't hesitate to repurchase or recommend the products I have tried. 

Are you a fan of the The Body Shop Vitamin C range? What are your favourite glow boosting products? 

P.S There aren't currently any promotions on but it's certainly worth waiting I managed to buy these two when there was £10 of any £25 order!
SHARE:

No comments

© Rinica Writes. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig