02/05/2015

#TheCityGirls What's in my goody bag?





If you have seen this post, you'll have read all about #TheCityGirls launch party. I had an amazing time, not only did I get to meet lots of amazing bloggers, eat pizza and drink cocktails but I also left with an amazing goody bag. The goody bags for this event were so well thought out, the brands were very generous -I felt so spoilt! For today's post I thought I'd show you the products I received, expect to see full reviews (and better pictures) over the next few months. Most of the products are completely new (to me) so I can't wait to give everything a try.

Everything came in a Blogger Programme canvas bag, it made the journey home a lot more bearable. And it's always handy to have a spare canvas bag. 

Beauty 

Lee Stafford Shine Serum  
I'm excited to try this, as you'll know I'm a big fan of the Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment (review here) it also featured in my 2014 Favourites. Admittedly I haven't tried any other products from the brand so I'm looking forward to trying this serum.

Superdrug Vitamin E Face mist 
I haven't tried any Superdrug skincare before, but I hear great things about the Vitamin E range. I can imagine this will be very refreshing in the summer months.

Creightons (stocked @Poundland)

Argan hand and nail cream, Squeeky Clean pore pow pow face mask, Squeeky clean scrubaholic face scrub, Argan Smooth conditioner, Argan smooth shampoo

Stylfile  3-in-1 manicure tool , 
Lipcote Lipstick sealer, Manuka Doctor Bee Venom and honey skin care, Emma Hardie Hand and nail cream, Nair Argan oil body wax , Kiss the Moon Glow after dark facial oil , Batiste Dry shampoo , Red Cherry eyelashesLipglam Multi use product 

Lush - Rose Bombshell bath bomb, Prince Charming shower gel, Brazilliant shampoo bar, Sesame Suncream 

Food & Drink 

Jelly Belly Jelly Beans - so yummy!, Virtue Iced tea drink, Voss - Artisan water , Henderson Sauce , Stoats Porrige oats bars, Taylors of Harrogate - Yorkshire Tea Gold 

Misc 

Mookau Sheffield  'Yummy' snack box 
How cute is this lunchbox from Mookau? I've always been a foil or cling film kind of girl so I'm loving having a cute lunch box for work.

Second Thread 20% voucher,  Pebble Grey Compact mirror , The Works Slate Hearts 99p
Blanx - Shock White gel pen Knock Knock Mental notes pad , The Works Colouring pencils, 
 Enchanted Forest colouring book 

Boy, that's a whole lot of goodies. I can't wait to have full reviews up of the products. In the meantime though I'd love to know if you have tried any of the products in this post? Anyone else obsessed with the Jelly Belly jelly beans? So yummy!
SHARE:

No comments

© Rinica Writes. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig