13/05/2015

Liz Earle Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion


Got hayfever? Then you have to try the Liz Earle Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion. With witch hazel, aloe Vera and cornflower this lotion feels super cooling on tired, puffy or irritated eyes.

If you suffer with hayfever you might be familiar with itchy, irritated eyes, mine are terrible around this time of the year, thing’s get puffy and watery – mascara is well and truly out of the equation! I recently received a teeny sample of the Liz Earle Eyebright (Liz Earle always includes amazing samples with online purchases!) This eye lotion is unlike anything I have previously tried as it comes in a similar bottle to toners, you pour the product onto cotton wool, hold over your eyes and wipe gently. The eyebright solution feels cooling, refreshing and really helps to reduce puffy eyes. Although, I would still recommend applying an eye cream, the eye bright solution isn’t at all drying on my eyes – it’s great for even the most sensitive of peepers.

My eyes always look less tired and brighter when I use Eyebright. For evening use the Eyebright solution also does a fantastic job of removing any leftover mascara, which is great for me as there’s nothing worse than panda eyes in the morning!

So, the question I can imagine you are asking is do I need this? And I have to be honest before trying I probably would have said no, however, since trying this I have to say yes! I feel like the Liz Earle Eyebright solution is a great alternative for a twenty something year old (like me) who always forgets eye cream (and generally neglects the skin around my eye area.) In the mornings this feels so refreshing, and instantly brightens up my eye area without leaving a greasy layer.

Since finishing this sample I actually quite miss it, which I guess is a sign I must have really enjoyed using it! I wouldn’t hesitate to repurchase this.

I’d love to know if you are a fan of the Liz Earle Eyebright? What are your favourite eye care products?
SHARE:

No comments

© Rinica Writes. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig