15/12/2014

#BigBlogmasproject2014 #15 My Three Favourite Christmas Films


Oh how I love this time of year, there's nothing better than wearing your warmest pyjamas, making a hot chocolate and sticking on a Christmas movie. I'll be the first to admit Christmas films are a whole lot of cheese but if you can't have a bit of cheese at Christmas when can you? So today I thought I'd share my three favourite Christmas movie, you probably guess already from the pictures that I'm all about the animation at Christmas time, I can't help myself I'm a big kid at heart.

Elf - I love watching Elf it just gets me feeling all festive, plus it's  super funny. It's ironic as my Mum absolutely hates this film yet we always manage to convince her to watch it almost every year. I think Elf has to be one of the most quotable Christmas movies.

The Snowman -We're walking in the aaaair. Well it had to be mentioned, my guilty pleasure at Christmas is tuning in to the BBC 1 airing of the Snowman it's just something I love it's on TV once a year and it just reminds me of being a child, it's quite cute how when you're younger Christmas eve feels so special it's like anything could happen. I remember always staying awake in case I missed Santa or something magical haha (ah to be a child again!)

The Polar Express - Perhaps my favourite of the bunch, but I love The Polar Express. There's something really magical about the story it reminds me of the true meaning of Christmas which sounds incredibly cheesy but I really do enjoy this film. My favourite part is the ending … only those that truly believe can hear Santa's sleigh bell ring which I find really sweet.

I'd love to know what your favourite Christmas movies are?
SHARE:

No comments

© Rinica Writes. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig