24/07/2014

On The Wishlist #4

Wish list

So, today I thought I'd share a random wishlist filled with overpriced unnecessary items that I'm currently lusting after (well we all have those wishlists!) -

Dre Beats Solo Headphones
I've wanted some Beats headphones for the longest time. I love the colour and the fit of the Solo ones. They're a little more dainty looking.

Kindle
For the longest time I was anti Kindle, you can't beat the smell/feel of a 'real' book but over recent months I've really come round to the idea. I think this would be so much more convenient for travelling and on the go reading.

Olivia Burton Watch
For the longest time I lusted after Michael Kors watches, but recently I've fallen in love with the Olivia Burton watches (which is great as they're a little more purse friendly than the MK ones!)

Topshop Jeans
Umm so I currently only own two pairs of jeans both of which are a little tight around the old waistline (it's muscle weight of course.) Topshop jeans fit me really well I'm especially liking the ripped/distressed ones they currently have in.

White Converse
I have a black pair, I have a grey pair but the classic white Converse is a must. I remember having a pair of these when I was younger and although I can still just about squeeze into them it's probably time I bought a new pair.

Mulberry 'Alexa'
This is the "never going to happen" item but isn't this bag just a-mazing. Ever so often I browse the Mulberry site just to have a little look at this bag (yes I'm sad like that.) It just looks like a classic timeless statement bag that would last a lifetime… the price brings a tear to my eye though.

Sony Cybershot RX100
I used to have a Nikon Coolpix it recently broke. I'm currently saving for the Sony Cybershot (FYI it's been voted the no. 1 Compact camera for 2014.) It looks like a brilliant quality camera that will last me a long time. I know a lot of people like to use their smart phones now days but I'm old school I still like carrying a compact camera.

New Balance
I have a pair of New Balance, they're like carpet slippers genuinely the comfiest pair of trainers I own. I really like the navy/white New Balance and the maroon ones. I think I have a thing for trainers!

What's on your wishlist?
SHARE:

No comments

© Rinica Writes. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig