08/07/2014

MAC Lipcreme in 'Good To Go'




MAC Pro Longwear Good To go

I've not heard much about the MAC Prolongwear Lipsticks but today I thought I'd share a shade that I've been loving over the past few weeks. This was actually one of those 'accidental discoveries.' On a recent night out a work colleague pulled out this shade and said it would look perfect with the dress I was wearing -she was right! After wearing this for the night I was pretty much sold on the shade and formula. When MAC says long wear they mean it, this lipstick survived mojitios, burritos and it's by far one of the most long wearing lipsticks in my collection.

The shade I have is 'Good To Go' in the bullet this appears quite scary, but as with most lipsticks it can be built up for a more dramatic look, or blotted down like my pictures above for a slightly peachy looking finish. I personally find that this blotted down is a little more wearable especially for someone like me who's just dipping their toe into orange lipsticks this shade seems like a great place to start. As I mention above the wear time is pretty amazing, this sticks around for a long time and eventually dries down to a stain. The formula is pretty moisturising although it does have a tendency to cling to dry patches -a decent lip balm and scrub before hand are essential.

Have you tried MAC Prolongwear Lipcremes? What are your favourite orange lipsticks? I'm looking for something slight more orange toned…I think 'Morange' may be my next purchase.
SHARE:

No comments

© Rinica Writes. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig