24/05/2014

Skincare Sale!









After asking on twitter (@rinicawrites) it seemed like a couple of people would be up for a skincare sale on my blog, after finding a skincare routine that works for me I'm having a major skincare clear out in an attempt to condense my collection and stick to a routine-

T&C's
The sale is for UK residents only
I will only accept Paypal transactions
Postage & packaging for each item will be £2.50 (prices shown below do not include postage & packaging)
First come first serve basis!

1. Oskia Renaissance Cleansing gel -full size (r.r.p £32.50) - £5 - Used for around four weeks only used about a quarter of product (more than half full) comes with pump. SOLD

2. Elemis Tri Enzyme face wash-200ml (r.r.p £29) - £5- Used once SOLD

3. REN Express Make up Remover- 50ml- Postage only- used once

4. Liz Earle Skin Repair (light) moisturiser for combination/oily skin - 50ml (r.r.p £19.25) - £2.50 - Used once comes with pump

5. Elemis Tri Enzyme resurfacing night cream- (r.r.p £95) - used once - £15 SOLD

6. Antipodes Avocado & pear Nourishing night cream - (r.r.p £32.99) - Used a couple of times - £3.50 SOLD

7. LUSH Tea Tree toner - (r.r.p £7.50) - Half full - £1.50

8. The Body Shop Chamomile Cleansing oil - (r.r.p £10) - £1.50 SOLD

9. Elemis Apricot Toner (r.r.p £22) - £5
SHARE:

3 comments

Unknown said...

Oh no! So sad that this is only open to UK Residents. I am from Canada and would love to buy the Oskia Renaissance Cleansing gel and REN makeup remover!

Unknown said...

Hey Amber, aww sorry chick it's postage I wasn't sure about, I think once I'd added postage on it wouldn't be worthwhile as you'd probably be able to buy new! :) x

Gwen said...

I'm so jealous of everyone who lives in the UK right now!

untitled&unfinshed

© Rinica Writes. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig