15/05/2014

LIZ EARLE Instant Boost Skin Tonic




Well here's a first for me, I repurchased a toner who am I? Without sounding like a crazy toner junkie I just can't be without my beloved Liz Earle skin tonic, when my original bottle ran out I had a crazy lady moment and in a state of panic rang my mum to ask (sweetly) if she could pick me up a bottle after work. Just to be on the safe side I keep two in my skincare stash now.

With toners you either love them or find them completely unnecessary. For me they're an absolute essential in my skincare routine they remove any last scraps of makeup, prep my skin for moisturiser and just generally leave my skin feeling refreshed and hydrated.

My skin absolutely loves calendula (as I discovered here) so it came as no surprise that the skin tonic also contains calendula this toner is full of naturally active ingredients including aloe vera, chamomile, cucumber and vitamin E which help to soothe and refresh the skin. This toner not only refreshes my skin but it's also super hydrating it adds a fine level of moisture. It may be worthwhile mentioning that this toner is super gentle and alcohol free it's suitable for the most sensitive of skin types. When I had my eczema flare up this managed to hydrate dry patches, brighten up my complexion and just really helped cool and calm my irritated skin. As this is alcohol free I don't find I get that dry tight uncomfortable feeling I get with other toners. 

What I love about this toner is although it's gentle it's still super effective at removing last traces of make up and daily grime. As this available in both twisty top and facial mist form I can imagine it being the perfect skin care companion for summer time when skins feeling a little hot and bothered. The facial mist is currently on my wish list.

This toner has greatly helped to improve the overall look feel and texture of my skin over the past few months. I can't see myself without it now it's a simple effective product that doesn't aggravate my skin in the slightest. I'm a firm believer in sticking with something when it works especially where skin cares concerned so I can see myself repurchasing this again and again. The packaging feel luxe especially for the price all Liz Earle skincare seems to be so affordable this toner comes in at a rather reasonable £13.25 my original bottle lasted me five months which I think is good value for money.

Are you a fan of toners? Have you tried the Liz Earle Skin tonic?
SHARE:

9 comments

Anonymous said...

Nice review...Have a few toners in stock but may tempted by this one :-) x

beautylovesbooks said...

My skin has been extra oily lately! I may need a toner too. I've never tried anything LIZ EARLE before, but you write about a lot of products that sound good!

Anonymous said...

Ohh looks lovely! I don't use a toner at the moment but I think I should look into one! :)

Jasmin Charlotte

TheJulyRose said...

I absolutely love this product from Liz Earle! At the moment I still haven't got around to repurchasing it however I do keep meaning to, I find it really refreshing.
Amy x | A Little Boat Sailing

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comment, me too I've kind of gathered a little stock of these now haha I think with my skin being so sensitive at the moment I'm on a mission to just stick with what I know haha :) x

Unknown said...

Thanks for comment, if I could only use one skincare brand I'd defo pick Liz Earle it's hard to find things that work on my combination sensitive skin but everything from Liz Earle seems to work so well! I think sometimes the toners aimed at oily skin are so stripping! But this just balances everything out and it's refreshing too :D x

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comment, I'm a total toner convert I used to think they were a little pointless if I'm honest but I do really like this one :D x

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comment :D so glad someone else likes this too! I don't know what it is but this just feels like a no gimmicks/frills toner it makes no crazy claims but just gets the job done. It's been super refreshing to use with this hot weather too :D x

Unknown said...

Thanks, glad you enjoyed :)

© Rinica Writes. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig