01/04/2014

Topic 7: Month Of March


For topic 7 of the #2014Bloggerchallenge Gabby asked us to share some pictures in a ‘day of the life’ or ‘my week in pictures’ post. In all honesty I don't lead the most glamorous of lifestyles in fact I’m pretty much your average Joe. I work, study, party and eat. However I guess I am quite fortunate in that I get to travel, and have mini weekend breaks in the UK on quite a frequent basis. Anyway hopefully this post won’t be too much of a drag, I decided to put a few pictures together that I’d taken throughout the month of March...

Bridlington- Bridlington pier is kind of pretty. I have a friend who recently moved to Bridlington for work, so I decided to hop on a train and have a visit. Bridlington is a pretty little town in Yorkshire in all honesty though it's a bit of a ghost town. I probably wouldn’t recommend for a weekend away as well... there isn’t much to do! 

Escape to the country- This picture is of my nans pooch we were on our way to Castleton (a lovely village in the High Peak district of Derbyshire, England.)  I love the country and Castleton truly is beautiful.  There's just something so relaxing about going somewhere that’s quiet, still and unruined. I come back feeling refreshed and although it sounds cheesy it really does clear my mind- I'm such a country girl at heart.

Tuesday pool day- Every Tuesday me and the fella go play pool. As we both get Tuesday’s off it’s become a perfect date day. However we’ve quite taken to pool, were both pretty competitive though it never ends well but either way we enjoy our Tuesday pool day.

A day in the Peaks- This landscape shot is actually from the Monsail trail in the Peak District. If you live near the area or fancy a drive out I would highly recommend. The scenery is stunning, and the bike trail itself is super enjoyable. The cycle route is built around the old Midland Railway line and is 8.5 miles between Blackwell Mill, in Chee Dale and Coombs Road, ends in Bakewell.  It's a great day out (weather permitting.) Luckily throughout March we had some pretty lovely weather here in the UK so I took advantage and spent a lot of time outdoors (I’m a summer chick at heart!) 

Gym Goer- I eat loads, I used to be that girl everyone hated the kind that could eat loads of crap, drink lots of booze but maintain my size 8 figure. Sadly those days are gone and I only have to look at cake and I gain 6 pounds. So I’m a regular fitness fanatic, I love going for a run or working out at home. I have lots of work out DVD’s that I enjoy or I sometimes do the Blogliates videos which I love.

Tour of Torquay- Another landscapey picture but I was also lucky enough to have a little weekend in Torquay throughout March, it’s my second time visiting. I highly recommend Torquay there’s beautiful scenery, the best chip shop and a whole high street full of shops. I highly recommend a visit to Meadfoot beach it’s simply stunning.We also managed a day out at the zoo. No matter what anyone tells me your never to old for a day at the zoo. I had such a good time. 

Seeing old friends- I got to spend a lot of time with an old school friend who was back in the UK for a few weeks (she lives in Australia now!) It was fantastic to spend some time with an old friend, it reminded me how important it is to put time aside and spend time with old friends. 

Being Bold- Through March I got creative with my lips and rocked some pretty bold lip colours (bold for me!) If anything it taught me how a strong bold lip can brighten up my complexion even when I looked or felt a little poo wearing a bright lip colour made me look brighter and feel happier. 

What did you get up to through the month of March? I'd Love to know. 

P.S Don't forget to follow me on Instagram if scenery/food shots are your kinda thing @rinicawrites
SHARE:

2 comments

beautylovesbooks said...

I love wearing bold lips! Bright pink is really nice for spring!

Unknown said...

Thanks for comment, I've been way more into my bright shades :D I'm getting braver :D x

© Rinica Writes. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig