16/02/2014

Bloggers Secret Valentine


With valentines day done and dusted for another year (I'm secretly rather glad) I thought I would share my goodies I received from Jess who runs the cutely named blog 'Dungaree's and Donuts.'  I've followed Jess on bloglovin since last December if you haven't checked out her blog…do. Lifestyle, beauty and fashion posts there really is something for everyone. After taking part in the 'Blogger's secret santa' last December I couldn't wait to be involved in something similar, the bloggers secret valentine was kindly organised by the lovely Vicky and Laura, we all had a budget of £15.

Thank you Jess, I really do love everything I got. Jess went for a pink theme (very vday appropriate.) I received a Revlon nail file, which is great for my handbag as I'm forever biting chipping my nails -Oh and did I mention it's pink and glittery-sold.

 I also received the Collection Volume mascara, I've previously mentioned on my blog my love for a big brush, and boy does this have a big brush. You can really build with this it coats all of your lashes and lengthens I'm really enjoying using this at the moment.

 I love Barry M nail polishes so much, I own nearly every shade except this one, the shade is 'Pink Flamingo' perfect pastel for spring I do love bright shades and this really compliments my skin tone.

Yogurt smoothie mask this sounds delicious, I can't wait to try this. I'm currently on a serum/mask free skin routine but as soon as March rolls around I can't wait to try this.

In all honest I got scared when I saw this lipstick it's a shade I'd usually be very daunted by. I can't thank Jess enough I absolutely love this, and it flatters my skin tone so much. This really brightens up my complexion and will look perfect for spring too. I love the formula very creamy, moisturising and pigmented I definitely want to try more from Barry M.

Thank you for my gifts Jess, I love everything. What did everyone get for valentines day? Have you tried any of the products I received? 

P.S Don't forget to enter my 300 followers giveaway lots of goodies up for grabs!
SHARE:

12 comments

Laura said...

I love the presents that you got! The lipstick is gorgeous, would love to see some swatches and photos when it's on. I took took part in a valentine's swap, but through different blogs and really enjoyed doing it. Can't wait to do something like this again.
Laura x | Life and Lipstick

Ellis said...

You got some beautiful products! :) What a lovely idea!

Ellis - Ellis Tuesday

Lauren J said...

I wish I knew about this before, it is a great idea! I love everything you got x

daisy-drops

Unknown said...

I absolutely love the collection volumising mascara! And it's so cheap! Perfect (:


http://hollybumblebeee.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

Thanks for comment, oops sorry I was thinking as I wrote this I should have taken pictures and swatched to show the colour, it's so much fun isn't it great way of yang things I'd never otherwise try as well as the lipstick is something I never would have thought suited me! Me neither awww I bet the next one now will be Xmas :( x

Unknown said...

Thanks for comment, I'm very lucky Jess did a great job got lots of goodies that I wouldn't have thought to try either the lipstick is my fave :D. X

Unknown said...

Thanks for comment, aww I know they did a secret Santa one but I thought this was such a nice idea great way of trying new products too the lipstick is defo my fave :D x

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comment, I know I'm so sold! It's a bargain too and does a great job I'm impressed so far makes me want to try more from collection xx

Unknown said...

I've got that Barry M lipstick colour i love it! I wish I knew about this secret valentines day i would of loved to have gotten involved! Ah well theres always next year x

Jess x
New post up at ww.momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk xx

Fragile Bird said...

I never think to try Barry M lipsticks, but I love this shade

Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

Helen

x

Unknown said...

Thanks for comment, I've always has there polishes but never thought to try the lipsticks and I'm actually pretty impressed there quite a nice formula too moisturising aww yeah they usually do a bloggers secret Santa too I think :D x

Unknown said...

Thanks for comment, I've only ever tried the Barry m nail polishes but I really this lipstick there really moisturising too I was well impressed ooh...of course I shall check it out now :) just followed on bloglovin x

© Rinica Writes. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig