04/12/2013

Redken Extreme Range


Soft silky hair in a tub pretty much sums up these two products I'm going to talk about today.

My hair feels super soft, silky, shiny, healthy and glossy. I love to apply this hair mask before a long bath, this is super thick and smells kind of funky (I can't lie the smell is strange) but with continued use this really does improve hair texture, I noticed a difference right away my hair was much softer and more manageable. By no means is my hair super damaged and I do try to keep the amount of heat used down to a minimum but ever so often the front of my hair does look a little dry, frizzy and frazzled and using this hair mask once a week has really helped. This mask is super rich but I don't find it to weigh down my hair, and this doesn't leave it greasy either, I can imagine this hair mask been more suited to normal to dry hair, if your hair is super super fine this may be a tad too heavy. As with all hair masks I recommend just applying through the tips of your hair and a tiny bit on the front (don't apply to roots.) 

To accompany my hair mask I also purchased the leave in conditioner from this range. I've been on the hunt for a new leave in conditioner for awhile now. The brief, none sticky, none heavy, none tacky. This one fits the bill. This makes my hair soft and whole lot more manageable it also smells nice...just saying. Similar to he hair mask this baby doesn't weigh down my hair at all,  it feels non sticky in my hair. This is very much like a serum in texture, it's so light and weightless. 

In my opinion the drugstore really does bring it when it comes to hair care but sometimes it's nice to treat your tresses to a little luxury. Do you guys like Redken what are your favourite drugstore/high end haircare products? 
SHARE:

2 comments

Anonymous said...

such a lovely blog my dear !! great review :) would you like to follow each other :) xx
www.ambifashion.com

Unknown said...

Hey there, thanks for comment and stopping by just gave you a follow on blog loving can't wait to check out your blog too :D x

© Rinica Writes. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig