15/11/2013

Let's Get Social...


A huge thank you from me to you! 

I recently reached 100 followers over on Bloglovin, I just wanted to say a huge thank you to anyone who's read, followed, commented or liked my posts, I'm enjoying blogging so far and feel extremely welcomed into the blogosphere. 


*If you haven't followed me on bloglovin and enjoy reading my blog don't forget to follow!*

I recently joined twitter, please do feel free to follow @subjectbeauty1-a huge thank you to anyone who has followed/tweeted me so far.

I love discovering new blogs, so if you also run a blog whether it be beauty or something else leave your link below and ill be sure to check it out, I'm always on the look out for new blogs to read!  
SHARE:

4 comments

alicia said...

Congrats on the followers! It was well deserved :)

I just nominated you for the versatile award, you can check it out here http://cleverspices.blogspot.ca/2013/11/versatile-award.html

x Alicia

Unknown said...

Hi chick,

Thank you :D and cheers for the nomination ill check out your blog for details :D x

Unknown said...

Well done! That's a great achievement :)

Mine is still very new, and hasn't reached that sort of number yet, but maybe one day! http://creamandachinacat.blogspot.co.uk/

Sophie x

Unknown said...

Hi Sophie thanks for comment :)

I know I was super surprised how the numbers creeped up slowly, just checked out your blog now your blog looks lovely...I followed on bloglovin ;) x

© Rinica Writes. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig