11/11/2013

#BritishBloggerSelection

Join #BritishBloggerSelection


Are you a British Blogger? Are you looking to discover and support new bloggers? Then the #BritishBloggerSelection is for you! I've already discovered some great new blogs. #BritishBloggerSelection is a blogging 'group' Created by the lovely Ellie Fortley, it's a fantastic way to connect with new bloggers, increase your traffic/followers and create posts with a theme week by week. 'It doesn't matter what your blog is about, it could be a lifestyle blog, a cooking blog, a fashion blog, beauty blog, you just have to be British!' For more information view #BritishBloggerSelect

Week 2: Q&A With yours truly...

Here are my answers to Ellie's questions, if you do join #BritishBloggerSelect be sure to leave a comment below as I'd love to know more about you too! 

Q1 Why do you like blogging? 

Blogging gives me the opportunity to network with individuals with similar interests to myself, I love trying a new product that I absolutely love and sharing my opinion on my blog. I get such a buzz when I receive a new comment from someone who also loves a product as much as I do. 

Q2 How did you come up with your blog name? 

For some reason, primary school days came to mind the old chalk board and a teacher writing 'Subject INSERT BLANK HERE' in school you study subjects with lots of different sub contexts beauty can be similar, the main subject is beauty but there are lots of sub headings (if you like)...that fall under this. I do regret my blog name as it means I'm a little more restricted on my blog content... :( 

Q3 Where in the UK are you from? 

Sheffield, Yorkshire lass through and through (I like to think us Sheffielders are accentless but boy am I wrong) 

Q4 Favourite colour? 

Purple, it just reminds me of Autumn for some reason, and Autumns my favourite season

Q5 Do you like Lana Del Ray? 

Surprisingly yes, she did take awhile to grow on me but her voice is really unique she's the sort of artist who's voice you recognise on the radio straight away which is a good trait to have as a musician 

Q6 Hidden talents that you have? 

I'm a mean black jack player, oh and I know the entire 'Thriller' routine...can't beat a bit of MJ! 

Q7 Celebrity Crush 

Henry Cavill come on he is superman after all haha! I also loved him in the Tudors series...I had no interest in the series but I some how made it through several box sets thanks to Henry 

Q8 Favourite blog of all time? 

So hard...but if I had to choose it would Vivianadoesmakeup... I also really love Anya's blog 'Crazylins' if you haven't checked this out do really down to earth and great reviews!

Q9 What made you want to join #BritishBloggersSelection? 

I loved the idea of getting to discover new blogs and connect with new people, and be part of something that other up and coming bloggers are a part of. 

Rinica 
SHARE:

2 comments

Amelia Milly said...

haha I love this idea! I have followed you on bloglovin too, your blog looks cute! :)

pariswhenitspink.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hey thank you ever so much for comment :) and follow. Thanks I think it's a real nice idea nice way of discovering new blogs too :) x

© Rinica Writes. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig