02/10/2013

AM Skincare





Over the past few months I think it’s become apparent to myself and nearest and dearest that I may have a problem. I ‘INSERT NAME’ am a skincare junkie, I’m not sure how it happened, when it happened, but my stash well lets just say it isn’t looking sparse!

Even when I find a routine that I love and works well I’m always on to the next new product, I think with skin care my mind set will always be that there is something better.

*Disclaimer I just thought I would mention what we all know, water, eating a balanced diet are always a necessary for healthy skin-products help along the way*


Gentle, but effective. Two words that describe this lovely, lovely cleanser from Ren (lovely 3 times a charm!.) When I first heard about this and read reviews I was a bit sceptical. I’ve never tried a clay cleanser (doesn’t clay belong in masks?) first thoughts before trying was dry, tight irritated skin but I confirm this cleanser is nothing like my initial thoughts. This cleans my skin, a deep clean to the pores, my skin feels fresh clean and clear. This manages to hydrate my skin, soak up excess oil –all whilst having a lovely smell it’s so relaxing.  I’ve been using this for just over a month now and my skin just seems to love this. Massage into skin, remove with a hot flannel and your pretty much ready for your next step…

La Roche-Posay Serozinc £10-£15 via Ebay

Facial sprays. A hype I’ve never really ‘got’ in a hot climate yes, perhaps I just haven’t found the one yet. But most seem to really dry my skin out. Initial thoughts on this product was ‘glorified water’ but I can confirm I couldn’t have been more wrong! This works best sprayed onto a cotton pad and massaged on to skin. This really helps to calm my spots, and has also helped an awful lot with my dreaded oily t-zone! I highly recommend.


I rave about this far to much. But here we have it. It smells delish, hydrates my skin and just gets the job done. My little pot is looking awfully empty but this will most definitely be on my repurchase list. I love this moisturiser,it’s super light for summer, but super energising for those dark winter months.

That’s pretty much it, I like to incorporate  oils (see review here) & serums but I will do a skin care add ons post some time soon, watch this space

What’s in your morning skincare routine? How do you change your skincare up for winter? Any recommendations for combination skin? 
SHARE:

4 comments

Fernanda said...

Thank you so much for sharing the eBay link to the Serozic! I'm definitely getting it now! xx

Fernanda | Ferdie's Beauty Finds

Unknown said...

Thanks for comment :) and not to worry at all! I hope you like it as much as me (why can't they fully bring it to the UK!)

Anonymous said...

hi great post!
I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award!
Check out my recent post for more information chick :)

www.lovefromsimmie.blogspot.com
stay pretty
xoxoxo

Unknown said...

Hi there!

Cheers for the comment, and thanks so much for the nomination I shall check out your blog for details :)

Rinica xx

© Rinica Writes. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig