01/09/2013

What I Wore #1


















Top River Island 
Leggins American Apparel 

My shirt is from the Rihanna for River Island collection - I loved this as soon as I saw it even though the back is a tad too long, but this shirt can be dressed up or down and well if you haven't already guessed I love it. 


I pared the shirt with my American Apparel leggings to me these are super expensive but I can report since buying them I have practically lived in them. The fit and quality are so worth it! I've still not found anything that compare to these.


I finished off the look by chucking on my Nike Blazers (the only trainers I own that I have managed to keep clean!) these are super duper comfy. They look great with skirts, dresses, jeans just an all round great trainer and I got them for the bargain price of £45! (They retail at £70) 


What do you think of this outfit? Does anyone own the American Apparel leggings...I'm always looking for new ways to style them.

Is anyone excited for the AW Rihanna for River island collection? After seeing the preview I certainly am 


Rinica.
SHARE:

No comments

© Rinica Writes. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig