13/09/2013

Review: Smashbox Photo Matte Anti Shine






My purse did weep a little at the price, £17 for 15ml, but rest assured I was convinced that you only need a teeny tiny amount of product per use, so far so good.

Now, as were approaching Autumn shine/oily skin may not be a priority for most of you girls and boys out there. But having blotting sheets or mattifiers in my bag are an all year round essential for me. Summer consists of oil slick days (nice visual image for you there) and winter consists of dry tight shiny skin days. Either way there is always some form of shine going on. Hands down I can honestly say out of all the mattifiers, primers and potions I've tried this has to be the best. I've come to the realisation that there is no 'magical' product out there that will combat shine all day, but this little tube of goodness comes so close. 

This is a lovely alternative to caking on powder throughout the day, ill take a pea size amount of this and put it directly on my t zone (leaving out the chin as it can dry me out) and my skin looks completely matte. This is a universal product one shade suits all, this doesn't leave a white cast, or chalky finish on my skin like other mattifiers I have tried. When applied mid day, this lasts, I don't feel the need to blot or powder. 

This product does what it says on the tin or tube in this case, this completely mattifies your skin and even though the price is a little steep I can see this lasting some time. This is the first product I have ever tried from Smashbox, but I'm super impressed I definitely can see another trip to the Smashbox counter coming on.... Anyone have any recommendations for products from this brand?
SHARE:

2 comments

Unknown said...

Ooooh, I have to try this! Always looking for a mattifying primer

Maha Maven

Unknown said...

I honestly cannot recommend this enough, I have no idea how it does it but literally leave my face completely matte! I once applied way to much of this and my skin even looked a tiny bit dry :). Will be repurchasing this I think, as I've tried so many mattifiers, that don't work nice to find one that does!

Rinica x

© Rinica Writes. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig