04/09/2013

Liebster Award


Hi Guys,

I have been nominated for a 'Liebester Award' by the lovely Emily Bunker from Handful Of Emily (if you've not already checked out her blog what are you waiting for!)

I am really grateful for all of the people that have commented, liked my posts, and followed me on bloglovin so far, through people following and commenting I've discovered some great new blogs. The Liebester Awards are a fantastic opportunity for new up and coming bloggers (like myself) to network with others in the blogging community.

The Rules

Link to the blogger that nominated you Handful Of Emily (thanks Emily! :))
Answer the 10 questions your nominator has asked.
Keep the chain growing by nominating 10 of your favourite bloggers who have less than 200 followers, let them know you've done so.
Create 10 brilliant questions for your nominees to answer.
Below are my answers to Emily (and anyone else who may be interested)

1. What do you like the most about yourself?

Now this ones easy, I have to be super cheesy and say my smile *Grins at computer screen*

2. Which of your blog posts did you enjoy writing the most?

'Haircare Goodness' I've raved about these products to just about everyone I know and quite frankly everyone I know is fed up less intrested in hearing about them. I got the most comments on this post, these products seem to be loved by lots of people!

3. If I gave you three wishes what would you wish for?

Oooh this is always a hard question 3 wishes, first things first I'd wish for unlimited wishes-is that allowed? I think that's cheating the question haha.

4. Favourite film and why?

Moulin Rouge, this manages to be dramatic, emotional, funny and silly and some how manages to keep me glued to the screen every time even though I know what will happen (I always cry at the end). Quite a unique favourite film as not many people like it.

My Nominees (4)


My five questions

1. What makes you laugh?
2. If you could go anywhere on holiday where would it be & why?
3. What is your one holy grail product that you cannot live without?
4. Summer or Winter?
5. Youtube or TV?

Rinica.


SHARE:

2 comments

Hafsah said...

Thanks for the nomination Rinica, it feels so official being nominated for an award! Omg Moulin Rouge is one of my favourite films too! It's so mesmerising, I love the craziness and the songs, coome what mayyy haha!

Unknown said...

It's a nice idea and great way to discover new blogs and a bit more about the people that write them (I'm nosey like that haha!) :)

No way you like Moulin Rouge too!??? I love the songs, I still find myself blubbering at the ending (even though I've seen it a billion times!) great film though

Rinica x

© Rinica Writes. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig