26/08/2013

Ojon Haircare




Before trying these two products I have to admit I'd never heard of Ojon (the boots here isn't the most well stocked) but deary me have I been missing out. After scouring the web I couldn't find many reviews for these two gems so here we go...


My hair is super duper frizzy and extremely hard to tame, I tend to blow dry my hair quite a lot *slaps wrist* when doing so I like to use some sort of heat protector this product from Ojon is a two in one wonder! This tames the frizz, makes my hair ultra soft, acts as a heat protectant and some how manages to decrease drying time I'm not sure how it does all this but I'm certainly not complaining. This is a cream like texture and smells absolutely divine.


First can we admire how cute my teeny weeny sample is? It's too cute. I recently took this away on holiday as you can see its pretty much still full. As with all hair oils a tiny bit goes a long way! This makes my hair super shiny, super healthy and super sleek. This also smells lush, I just really can't fault this. It's a multi use product, I use this before shampoo on dry hair as a deep treatment, on wet hair before blow drying and on dry hair to add shine and a frizz free finish to the. This completely blows the Morrocon Oil out of the water in my opinion. As soon as my cute little sample comes to an end ill definitely be purchasing this, at this steep price it's still worth it.

Do you have any favourite Ojon products?

Hope everyone enjoyed the bank holiday 

Rinica. 

SHARE:

2 comments

Unknown said...

Lovely post!! Id like to nominate you for a Liebster Award! details on my blog!
Love Emily x
Handfulofemily.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

Hi Emily,

Aww thanks a lot :D I'm glad you enjoyed it I absolutely love reading your posts on your blog so thanks for the comment means a lot :). And thanks a lot for the nomination :)

Rinica x

© Rinica Writes. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig