18/08/2013

L.O.D


Sorry for the rubbish in the background

LOD (Little orange dress) how I do adore you! I found this gem in the Topshop sale, it's lovely to wear in summer paired with some ankle boots, you could also pair this with a denim jacket to add to the casual look. To glam this dress up more you could add a chunky necklace...I think that's my idea of glamming up a piece! Overall this dress is a lovely basic item that's lovely come summer but could also work all year around.


*Warning my picture does the dress no justice please do view the dress on the Topshop site the dress is much more of a neon orange in the flesh so if brights aren't your thing steer clear*

Have you found any gems in the Topshop sale?
SHARE:

No comments

© Rinica Writes. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig