21/08/2013

Haircare Goodness



When I find something that I really love and really works I feel like I just have to share it so here we go...

Loreal Ever Riche haircare.In the past I have never been blown away with what the drugstores had to offer when it came to haircare but this new collection from Loreal has really impressed me lately. 

For reference my hair type is curly, dry and turns into a huge frizz ball in the slightest bit of humidity-what fab hair I have! The shampoo, conditioner and treatment mask in this range make my hair a whole lot more manageable. My hair is a lot softer, smoother, tangle free and I find the straightening/ drying process a whole load quicker. I must say there was an occasion where I missed the spray on hair mask (as I was feeling rather lazy) my hair was still soft but the finished result wasn't quite as amazing as when I incorporated the hair mask so I do feel this may be the main reason for my Victoria secret model hair (a girl can dream right?) 

Also just to add a spray on hair mask!? Has this been done before or am I the only one who loves this idea,so much easier to coat your entire hair and much less mess then the tubs that are available. Maybe I'm to easily impressed.

The whole range is pretty affordable especially if you can get the 3 for 2 offer that Boots always has on haircare. 

*Also the smell...what is it with me and smells. But the whole range smell delicious vanillery, coconuty lI would probably go and have a sniff of the range as I can imagine the smell again been a hit or miss for some people-I absolutely love it! *

Do you like this new hair range? What are your favourite hair care tips?
SHARE:

5 comments

Vanessa said...

Aw,I have the same and I love it.^^
I like your pretty blog. Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
Let me know follow you then back.
Lovely greets Nessa

Unknown said...

Aww thanks for the comment.... There lovely aren't they! I think I'm addicted I haven't stopped using these three products since I got them. That sounds like a plan! Circle of chaos ... I love the name! I am following you on blog lovin look forward to reading your posts

Rinica x

Vanessa said...

Thank you so much for the follow,dear.^^
Follow you back on bloglovin.
Visit me on
circleofchaos on mystylehit.de

British Beauty Addict said...

I have been loving the everRiche range! I have been using the one for coloured hair and i cant get enough of it! It smells amazing and makes my hair feel super soft!

BritishBeautyAddict

Unknown said...

It's so good isn't it smells so nice as well! Leaves my hair super soft. Ooh is that the ever pure range? I think I almost picked that one up to purely curiosity lots of people have said its kind of tingly too (I don't even have coloured haha but I still want to try it haha) x

© Rinica Writes. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig